The school meal program is the government of India designed to the nutritional food providing to school-age children nationwide. The Ministry of Human Resource Development launched the Midday Meal Scheme in the year 1995.
- We are improving nutrients in food, providing the nutritional status of children classes 1 to class 8 in government, local bodies, and AIE centers, etc.
- School children are provided with food in school to increase the literacy rate in our country.
- It also reduces poverty in the country.
- The scheme offers education to the children under the poverty line.
What provided in the mid-day meal scheme?
- The government provided the raw rice, and the minimum charge for cooked rice or child was Rs.3.50 to increase the nutritional status of school-going children.
Benefits of Mid Day Mill Scheme
- There is a scheme in which free lunch to school children is providing objectives.
It is making an increase in enrolment of children and attendance to Improve the standard of school-going children.
- To provide nutritional food to school children. The poor parents would like to take admission
- for their children in the school, which provides nutritious food free of cost.
- The government of India initiated the National program of nutritional food support to primary Education on15 August 1995.
- The objective of the scheme is to help improve the effectiveness of primary education by improving nutritional value.
- Tamil Nadu became the first state to provide a noon meal program in primary schools.
Midday Meal Scheme Brief Introduction:
Why is the Mid-day meal scheme relevant?
- It reported that MDMS has met with the demands of the nutritional food
- needs of school-going children in both rural and urban areas.
- Mid Day Meal is an essential instrument satisfying classroom children’s hunger and promoting learning.
- The meal is cooked and served on school premises.
- The mid-day meal program is the scheme in which the school children have provided value food.
- It to increase the literacy rate in our country.
- It is the aim of the government that every sick child should have the right to education.
- The children in the present are the future of our country.
Conclusion of Mid Day Mill Scheme
- The Supreme Court ordered all the states of schools to provide nutritional food to school children.
- The school removes the castes differences among children of the school as everybody gets the same meal to eat together.
- The mid-day meal is the school program of the government of India.
- To improve the nutritional status of school-age children nationwide.