AIL Recruitment 2017
Air India Limited – AIL published an official notification for Recruitment of Manager & Co-coordinators for 05 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, a name of the post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 05 posts
- Name of posts:
- Business Development Manager: 01 post
- Training Co-coordinators: 04 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Business Development Manager: Two/ Three years full-time Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing or Any Post Graduate Degree
- Training Co-coordinators: Graduate in any field with a good knowledge of English.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit is 50 years (as on 01.11.2017)
- Application fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.1500/- through Demand Draft in favor of Air India Limited, payable at Hyderabad. SC/ST Candidates have exempted this application have no fee.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below-mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Air India Ltd., Personnel Department, Central Traning, Establishment, Ferozguda, Secundrabad-500011
- Last date for submitting application form: 04/12/2017
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here