FSI Recruitment 2017
Forest Survey of India – FSI published an official notification for Recruitment of Technical Associate for 19 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, a name of the post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 19 posts
- Name of posts: Technical Associate
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Science/Environmental Science/Applied Science/M.A. Geography or Post Graduate/Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institution, Working Knowledge of DIP/GIS.
- Age limit: Candidates upper age limit is 30 years as on the last date for submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per rules.
- Final selection will be based on Written test and Hands-on test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below-mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Forests and Climate Change, Govt of India, Kaulagarh Road Post -IPE, Dehradun-248195
- Last date for submitting application: 08/12/2017 till 5:00 pm.
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here