How To Fill DAF (Detailed Application Form) for UPSC CSE Mains: Hello Friends!! How are you all?? First of all, I would like to say thank you to the mind that you made up for taking the UPSC exam. The UPSC exam is one of the most important and India’s most crucial Exam. I was happy to see that you were preparing it.
- Today we will talk about a crucial point. And that is the point How To Fill DAF For UPSC?? And how do we find it useful?
Things to be kept in mind while filling DAF:
- DAF is not like a candidate resume. The more achievement, the more score. The interviewer asks questions to candidates on topics of his results mentioned.
- Please don’t try to fake or write for the sake of writing. Don’t mention false achievement, which not made or the hobby which done.
- If the candidate likes cooking if mentioned, he is asking about a question in detail regarding cooking.
- When the candidate is filling DAF ensure himself that he writes less but meaningful about the things he is confident.
Before knowing how to fill the DAF following steps have to be taken.
- The DAF should send to UPSC must be the original one.
- Printing on a single page.
- Sign DAF at all pages mentioned by UPSC.
- Candidate should affix passport size photographs similar to photograph in DAF.
- The candidate should put a stamp of Rs.200/- in space mentioned.
- Candidate has to attach mark sheet of the tenth standard and necessary certificates plus the certificate to prove DOB and degree certificates to determine eligibility.
- Subscribe on the top of envelop “Application for civil service Main Exam.
Service Preference List
- IAS — good work, good structure and highly respectable. The issue is interference, and work is under pressure. If the candidate wants to live peacefully, then he should think of it.
- IFS– Work as diplomats, excellent services, especially for people who like to and possess hobby.
- IPS– mostly works in law and order domain. However, IPS is a tough job, and therefore, everyone can’t opt for it. It needs a lot of patience, sacrifice in personal life, and has maximum interference.
- IRS IT and custom — It should choose over custom work which proves to be annoying due to a job restricted to taxation.
- IRTS — is IAS of railways. Managing time running of trains is a hectic life. The candidate should not choose this job if he wants to live a peaceful and tension free life.
- IAAS — This is not only auditing of accounts but a broader preview. Also, stable posting in state capital and Delhi and a lot of foreign visitors are going there.
- Railway service — Services of the railway have good infrastructure and facilities. Housing, car, the workforce is not an issue.
- You can also see and download the link below which will be very useful to you.
View the file below:
Hope you got the useful article How To Fill DAF for UPSC PDF in English Languages. You can print and use the Detailed Application Form for UPSC CSE Mains pdf. We will add more ebooks and notes every month. Hope you like it.
- Thank you for reach on our website_ Hirensir