Are You Searching For How to Speak English Fluently In Easy way At Home? Here we’ve Uploaded All Simple Tips To Learn Proper English.
English is a universal language and it is understood all over the world. In fact, in today’s world speaking English has become a necessity. It is not only that but today’s generation looks down upon anyone who is unable to speak English.
It has become more like a status symbol. All the companies are recruiting only those people who speak fluent and correct English. With the coming up of the call center and Multinational companies, the need for the English language has increased ten folds. With all this, happening one cannot afford to live without speaking English.
How to Speak English Fluently In Easy Way At Home?
1) Do not Hesitate.
2) How to Speak Fluently English – Clearly, Confidently and Automatically???
3) Speak English Like a Native
4) Speak English with Confidence
5) Improving Your Pronunciation
The Article also has interesting Section like Important Pronunciation Tips, which will help you in avoiding all the mistakes we usually make while speaking English. All and all, this article is your free ticket to the world of speaking better and fluent English.
Visual Vocabulary A method to the Madness Speak English Fluently and Naturally.
If you’re a person whose mother-tongue is not English, the chances are, you’ve learned English in the ‘non-natural way’. That is, you’ve learned English in a way that is opposite to the way of natural language acquisition.
You know, the natural way of acquiring a language is to learn to speak it first and then to write it. Those people who do not learn English the natural way, know reasonable English – or even excellent English. And if you ask them to write a report or something in English, they may do it fairly well. But, if you ask them to speak to you about the same thing, they find it hard to do. Or even impossible.
When they start speaking, most of the words remain on the tip of their tongue and don’t readily come out. And often, what words do come out sound disconnected and random. And, they find themselves speaking in a clumsy and unclear way, with long gaps and intervals of indecision between every two words.
And they keep fumbling for something to say. Not only this, they find it difficult to go on beyond one or two lines, without tripping up and without stumbling over the sounds or sequences of sounds. And then, they tend to fall back upon their mother-tongue – or become tongue-tied. This book will help you to overcome all these problems and will also help you in developing better speaking skills.
How to Speak English Naturally?
10 Tips to Improve English Speaking Skill:
• Tip 1:- Learn Phrases/sentences not an individual word.
• Tip 2:- Do not Study Grammar Rules.
• Tip 3:- Learn with ears, Not with eyes.
• Tip 4:- Use, Listen to and answer many stories.
• Tip 5:- Use point-of-view mini stories to learn English Grammar.
• Tip 6:- Don’t worry about Making mistakes because you will and be patient. This is not a one Day process.
• Tip 7:- Talk slowly and Carefully. Restrict to simple sentence Until you gain confidence.
• Tip 8:- Watch English Movies and Shows. Carefully observe how proficient speakers of the language pronounce words and frame their sentences.
• Tip 9:- Communication with your Friends, relatives, and anyone with regularity. Many online sites offer you the opportunity to voice chat with another user. This is an effective way to practice. The more you Communication in English, The better your speaking skill will be.
• Tip 10:- Read article, books, and magazines of your choice. Learn new words every day. when you hear a new word, try to find its usage, synonyms, and antonyms.
Most Important 5 English Pronunciation Tips:
• Tip 1
Do not confuse the pronunciation of words with their spelling! For example, ‘threw’ and ‘through’, although spelled differently, are pronounced the same. Also, identical letters or letter clusters in words do not always produce the same sound. For example, the Cough’ in ‘though’ and ‘through’ represents a different sound in each word. Learn to practice what you hear, not what you see.
• Tip 2
Imagine a sound in your mind before you say it. Try to visualize the positioning of your mouth and face. Think about how you are
going to make the sound.
• Tip 3
While listening for specific sounds, pay attention to pauses, the intonation of the instructor’s voice and patterns of emphasis. This can be just as important as the pronunciation of sounds.
• Tip 4
The English language has many different dialects and words can be pronounced differently. It is important, however, that you pronounce words clearly to ensure effective communication.
• Tip 5
You must practice what you are learning! Remember that you are teaching your mouth a new way to move. You are building muscles that you do not use in your own language. It is like going to the gym and exercising your body. Use the program to exercise your mouth a little bit each day.
Here We Update All Important Tips to learn English. Hope you like it.